Free Valuations for Sale by Auction
- If you are considering selling items by auction then we are happy to provide a valuation free of charge
- Values will be ascertained by observing market trends, utilising the valuer’s professional experience, making note of previous sale records, bullion and other relevant prices, and taking into consideration the seller’s own opinions.
- Values for potential sale will be provided in an informal written format listing an estimate of what the items may make at auction, with a brief in description, are merely the valuer’s opinion, and are agreed with the seller at the point of consignment.
- Valuations for sale cannot be used for any other purpose, such as probate or family division.
- In certain instances it may be necessary to obtain further information, request the opinion of a specialist, or research items prior to providing an estimate for auction.
- We aim to make selling at auction a clear and simple process and understand that for some it can seem daunting. Please be assured that all questions will be answered thoroughly and the charges associated with selling made clear. It is our always our objective to ensure that sellers feel they are fully informed and in control of the sale of their item(s). If you have any questions or would like to arrange a free valuation for sale please Contact Us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- For information on placing items into one of our sales and associated fees, please visit our Selling page, and also familiarise yourself with our Terms of Business